One of Ragan’s biggest conferences each year. The main objective was to update the look and feel for this year’s theme and update the page sections. During the process of strategizing how each section would work together, I worked closely with the Director of Marketing and Front-end Developer to have this page up and running in a week.
1. Lack of consistency
2. Website and digital ads were not user-friendly
3. Logo was problematic for print and limiting on digital
1. Start a conference brand template that was universal with other conferences within the company
2. Focused on digital-first approach for the website and digital ads
3. Developed content tailored to the brand overall
4. Showcasing the attraction of the Disney magic but still focusing on the conference